Add check to SetMenuItemInfo

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Thu Jan 16 12:10:22 CST 2003

On Thursday 16 January 2003 11:44 am, Mike Hearn wrote:
> I think you're right in that a full test case is needed, but I can't
> do that (at least, not in C, if Object Pascal is acceptable I might
> be able to do so).

Why can't it be done in C, out of curiosity?  Please forgive me if
paying attention to the rest of this thread would have answered this
question :(

Also: I spent the past 5 years programming Object Pascal.  It would be
great (for me, at least) if we could make tests in Object Pascal, but
it's hard for me to imagine how that could ever be a wine-compatible
approach?  Is there even an OSS compiler for Object Pascal?  Even if
there is such a thing, I don't think it would be of much utility
without the wine headers being also ported to Object Pascal, a huge
task in itself.

Just wondering, no flame intended :)

--
gmt

"If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't
thinking." --George S. Patton