timegettime - WinMM.dll funciton

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 16 16:28:57 CST 2003

I was trying to debug a DirectX8 simple sample, and found a bug in
timegettime. Once this call has been made, my program never exits, probably
because of the launched thread?

Can anyone take a look at this? I'll happily test it :-)

For now I have commented out that call and the pgm exits fine.

It is also worth noting that the values I get back dont seem anything like
on windows (I know the magnitude is based off when the timer thread gets
kicked off, but I am talking about the deltas between two successive calls).

Jason