wine-devel digest, Vol 1 #1607 - 14 msgs

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 02:01:11 CST 2003

> From: "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?J=FCrgen_Schmied?=" <juergen.schmied at debitel.net>
> To: wine-devel at winehq.com
> Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 13:25:12 +0100
> Subject: shell - drag&drop
>
> Hi!
>
> Since some people recently did work on shell32...
>
> Is anybody doing this stuff?

Yes, I assume you mean IDragSourceHelper and I DropTargetHelper. I have a
working IDragSourceHelper and I am just cleaning up the patch, but I fear
that we may not have the underlying WS_EX_TRANSPARENT and WS_EX_LAYERED
styles implemented that are needed for IDropTargetHelper.
UpdateLayeredWindow is also not present, but making a stub for it would
probably break a few apps.

> juergen
> --
> juergen.schmied at debitel.net
> FAX über T-Online Fax&Fon: 01805 060 334 316 35 (12Cent/Min)

Rob