wine-releases has gone?

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Fri Jan 17 15:56:34 CST 2003

I took a look into this and found the problem. We use hypermail for our
archives, there wasn't a config file for that list. I created one just
now. So hopefully, the next post to that list will get the archives
going. I don't know if that will bring back the old posts to the list
though. I'll dig through the hypermail docs some more to see if there is
anything else I need to do.

--
 _  _ WebGeek/SysAdmin CodeWeavers -= http://www.codeweavers.com
| \| |_____ __ ___ __  __ _ _ _    -= http://www.dracowulf.com
| .` / -_) |  | / '  \/ _` | ' \   -= mailto:jnewman at codeweavers.com
|_|\_\___|\_/\_/|_|_|_\__,_|_||_|  -= ICQ: 1711553 Yahoo: laxdragon