Some more thoughts on khtml

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Mon Jan 20 07:44:36 CST 2003

What's the use of win32 port of the GPL version of QT for wine? We don't want
wine to depend on Qt, if we wanted this we could just use the normal Unix
version of Qt.

The khtml-win32 project is much more usefull for wine. That project is
actually porting the qt wrapper Apple made for use in Safari to Windows. When
that port is done, it could be used in Wine.

Roderick