Games Swat 3d

Greg Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Mon Jan 20 08:48:35 CST 2003

On Monday 20 January 2003 11:05 am, fenix at club-internet.fr wrote:
> [...]

Presumably, added to the list of programs that work ;)

Swat3d is a great game, and one that I happen to own.  Haven't tried it
in wine for a while, maybe I'll give it a try after work today.

--
gmt

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by
the individual who can labor in freedom." --Albert Einstein