Font trouble in VB app "Yardi Property Management"

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sat Jan 25 14:48:25 CST 2003

I ran a VB app from http://www.yardi.com with the command

$ wine --dll compobj,storage,ole2,ole32=n  Y.EXE

It initially died because COMPOBJ.DLL didn't
implement ordinals COMPOBJ.201 and COMPOBJ.207,
so I copied compobj.dll from Windows Me, and that got rid
of the crash.

However... there's a bit of font corruption in both the
splash screen and the opening file dialog box.  I'm attaching
.png images for both.  They're pretty much unreadable.
So I reran with --debugmsg +font, and am attaching the log
(compressed, this time!).

Any suggestions?  I could run the app under XP and
get traces or screen dumps if that would help.
- Dan

--
Dan Kegel
http://www.kegel.com