[dx8 patch 12]: huge cleanup + split

Andrew John Hughes hughes2002 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 28 14:56:29 CST 2003

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 01:14:15 +0100
Raphaël Junqueira <fenix at club-internet.fr> wrote:

Including glext.h appears to break the DLL for me.  NVidia's GL headers (gl.h) already define some of the
types specified in glext.h.  I presume X installs glext.h, but I've not had a conflict between the two headers
before.

In file included from d3d8_private.h:30,
                 from device.c:35:
/usr/local/include/GL/glext.h:3142: conflicting types for `glCopyTexSubImage3DEXT'
/usr/local/include/GL/gl.h:2486: previous declaration of `glCopyTexSubImage3DEXT'
/usr/local/include/GL/glext.h:3566: conflicting types for `glColorSubTableEXT'
/usr/local/include/GL/gl.h:2446: previous declaration of `glColorSubTableEXT'
/usr/local/include/GL/glext.h:4372: conflicting types for `glTbufferMask3DFX'
/usr/local/include/GL/gl.h:2984: previous declaration of `glTbufferMask3DFX'
/usr/local/include/GL/glext.h:4406: conflicting types for `glTextureColorMaskSGIS'
/usr/local/include/GL/gl.h:3050: previous declaration of `glTextureColorMaskSGIS'

--
Andrew :-)

"Windows is the one true OS. MS invented the GUI. MS invented
   the 32 bit OS. MS is open and standard. MS loves you. We have
   always been at war with Oceania."