App works almost perfectly, but one MDI screen won't draw

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Jan 29 02:52:50 CST 2003

> 1. One of the "documents" has blank client areas (mentioned previously);
> these don't ever get drawn.
>
> 2. Another of the "documents" has a blank pane initially, but
> if you diddle around a bit, it does draw.

These sound like a problem I'm seeing with the Adobe SVG plugin,
which means that unfortunately I have to go back to Windows during
the day. Basically the app doesn't blit its backbuffer in response
to WM_PAINT messages in my case, however, forcing it to redraw itself,
for instance due to animation, or a mouseover script causing it to change
makes it happen.

I keep meaning to look into it, last time I tried I was pretty inexperienced
at reading relay traces (well, still am :).

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center