Winelib project

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Wed Jan 29 13:56:37 CST 2003

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, Hans Christian Studt wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to compile some sourceforge windows projects under
> winelib and need some guidance regarding how to fix these errors.
>
> bb4win
> g++ -c  -I.  -I/usr/local/wine/include -g -O2 -fpermissive
> -fno-for-scope    -D_REENTRANT -o BB
> Api.o BBApi.cpp

Please use wineg++ instead of g++, and winegcc instead of gcc.
Do the apps you are trying to compile build under MinGW? If so,
all you have to do to the makefiles (in theory) is this:

-CC=gcc
-CXX=g++
-RC=windres
+CC=winegcc
+CXX=wineg++
+RC=wrc

If it does not work like this, please report back on the list.

On the other hand if they don't build under MinGW currently,
your best bet is to get them to build & run under MinGW first,
and try to port them to winelib after that.

--
Dimi.