Explorer

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 12:44:38 CST 2003

I've been reading all of the traffic regarding getting explorer to work under WINE or writing a
replacement for WINE and thought this would be a good time to chime in. ReactOS is about to
release version 0.1.0 this weekend and is starting to include support for basic Windowing and
CDrom installing. There has been much discussion on when/if we will reimplement explorer.exe also
so maybe we can work together on this as ReactOS is using WINE for large parts of the shell
support. If the WINE project is going to start a implementation of explorer.exe then we will work
off of that.

Thanks
Steven