Winelib project

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Fri Jan 31 11:27:39 CST 2003

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003, Hans Christian Studt wrote:

> The question is should we support source-three
> or
> should we get rid of
> :$WINE_ROOT/tools/wrc:$WINE_ROOT/tools/winebuild
> from WINE_TOOL_PATH

Getting winegcc and winewrap work off of the source
tree is not supported at the moment, as I said in an
earlier email. It will take a lot more than pointing
an environment variable, and it will not happen any
time soon. Only after it stabilizes a bit should we
consider modifying it to work from the tree.

So for now, if you want to play with Winelib, you
have to make install it, and use it like it's meant
to be used.

--
Dimi.