Started playing with Wineserver on mingw/cygwin again

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 13:56:25 CST 2003

well I made it serial.c before I had to run to work. I'm having good luck getting alot of the
objects to compile so far I've only had to kill file.c, ptrace.c, request.c and select.c. Getting
this to build and run on Windows is going to be a bitch =) gettimeofday, fork and all of fd and
networking is going to be the hard part. I've started a tempory header to see what will need to be
implemented in libwine if we want to get wineserver up and running on Windows without cygwin.

Cygwin still really needed get/setthreadcontext (hint, hint)

Thanks
Steven

/* I kill'd file.c, ptrace.c, request.c, select.c
 *
 * get/set thread context still needs to be done for Mingw and Cygwin
 *
 * main.c needs a lot of work
 */

/* object.h and async.h */