Fwd: Simple TCP client (winsock) does nothing

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Thu Jul 3 04:26:47 CDT 2003

Seems that for whatever reason Wines winsock simply isn't being loaded.

I'd double check that it's not using a builtin version, and try with a
+loaddll trace to ensure that winsock builtin is actually being used
(otherwise i'd expect to see some winsock trace output).

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center