Starsiege Tribes Mouse Broken

Kristoffer Ericson kristoffer_e1 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:13:44 CDT 2003

Greetings,

Just updated with cvs update (3th july) and when trying to run Tribes i find
that i can no longer use my mouse. It seems that the "game-mouse" never gets
activated and i'm stuck with the windowmanagers mouse pointer. And i'm not
able to click on any menu items, so i'm pretty stuck.

Anyone know of any added mouse patch that might cause this problem? I have
no doubt that Tribes otherwise works fine, but having no mouse makes it kind
of hard to play..=)

Best wishes