Wine Status - Core

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Thu Jul 3 12:35:50 CDT 2003

Hello,

Here is my current list of changes to the Wine Status - Core page
please see : http://www.winehq.com/?page=status_wine

You will see that some Components have regressed
from the last update. So if you feel the regession changes are not correct
can you let me know. If you feel a Componet has regressed and I don't
have it listed
here can you also let me know as well..
And ofcourse if you feel that a status needs raising.... just speak up.

I will also see if I cant find *some* relevant Doc links as well.  :)

And any further feedback on this is most welcomed.

-Thanks

Tom