Yet again ... Looking for services ...

Lars Segerlund lars.segerlund at comsys.se
Fri Jul 4 06:38:14 CDT 2003

  Hi,

   I am trying to develop some win32 code wich would use services, ( ie.
I would like to develop some code which could run as a win32 service ).

  I have been following the wine mailing list, but I am not aware of the
status of services in wine and if an implementation is underway ?

  ( as far as I can tell they are not currently implemented ).

  All the machinery for the services seem's to be in wine, so I am
wondering if there has been any attempts ?

  / regards, Lars Segerlund.