MAX_PALETTES

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 21:11:24 CDT 2003

I was looking thru the website for something easy that is listed as a todo
and saw the item for correcting arrays that are done like [256] instead of
[MAX_PATH], etc..  Looking thru the sources, in d3d8_private.h MAX_PALETTES
is defined as 256 and then used later in the file and I believe in other d3d8
files, while it isnt even mentioned in ddraw files, although almost identical
functions are called..  I was wondering if I should go ahead and add in the
define for MAX_PALETTES in ddraw.h and then correct the palette
definitions/declarations in the ddraw code and submit it..

=====
--
Dustin Navea

Minor Contributor, winehq.com