Wine for SolX86

Sundaranathan S snathan at
Mon Jul 7 11:41:11 CDT 2003

Hi All,

        I am porting wine to solaris x86 platform. First wine didnot
launch i had a problem with heap pointer then i applied a patch after
applying this patch i was able to launch wine. Now i am validating wine
with your GOLD and SILVER list mentioned in the site. I was able to run
only winzip and filezilla. Rest of the applications is not launching.
Currently i am trying to install AcrobatReader 5.0.5 but i am getting an
error saying

        err:module:BUILTIN_LoadModule loaded .so but dll wineoss.drv still not found

and the installation hangs. Could anyone please let me know what could be the problem or is there any patch available.

thanks in advance,

Sundaranathan S

SIP Technologies & Exports Ltd
G4, Elnet Software City,CPT Road