MS OLE questions

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Tue Jul 8 19:35:08 CDT 2003

tir, 08.07.2003 kl. 21.45 skrev Mike Hearn:
> > I've implemented this, I just haven't submitted my work in this area
> > because there's a lot of other ugliness around my interthread work which
> > I *still* haven't got around to clean up (perhaps I better do it soon).
> > Should I maybe send it in as-is anyway if I still can't get around to
> > it?
>
> Yeah, please. At this point I am basically running out of time for this
> app before I leave/they run out of patience. As such, I don't care how
> messy the patch is, or how many other apps it breaks, I'd like to take a
> look at it.

Well, here's the relevant pieces of the unmerged bits of the raw patch
against ReWind I'm currently working on. Since some Wine stuff is not in
ReWind, it doesn't apply to Wine, and ignores necessary changes to some
stuff which is there - particularly Marcus's typelib marshaller is
ignored here, since I've used my own original one (which is added to
this patch for completeness), although Marcus's one would probably not
be too hard to adapt. Anyway, getting this work merged may be a fair bit
of work, and I've been intending to get it all in eventually, but I
guess I have not been that quick about it...

I might get around to do some cleanups and merges soon, but now you have
it in case I don't.