Wine status Core page

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Thu Jul 10 09:37:28 CDT 2003

Hello,

There has been alot of changes since the last post on this so i'm going
to post it again
here for everyone to see :))

A short list of changes thus far..

WWN link's (Thanks to Brian)
Regedit as a tool. Guessed on the percentage.
Winehelp as a tool. Guessed on the percentage.
Links to (Instructions)  changes  made to %
Remove : Native Windows printer drivers
Remove : DLL placeholder file
Remove : CPU emulation
remove : WineHQ and Corel relationship
remove : Berto from Wine Resource Compiler,Wine Message
Compiler.....Add: dimi
remove : broken links
Add : Eric Pouech as worker to Dll separation
Change the Wine release plan from 1.0 to 0.9 and add link to todo's on
the front page...

Some questions

We have statments under, memory managment, Serial/parallel ports, IO
port access,
VxD's, Initial registry contents, Initial INI contents.
Do they still look correct ?

Is Regedit, Winehelp % correct ?

I still need to add more links to doc status and change the status if it
needs be...

At this point i'm just looking for feedback on the changes that I have made
and if something is incorrect fix it now..

-Thanks

Tom

**