MS OLE questions

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Sat Jul 12 00:54:31 CDT 2003

On Wednesday 09 July 2003 12:57 pm, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> Oh my god... a 200k patch ??

Hey, Ove never promised a rose garden, in fact quite the opposite.  Yet it was
requested by Mike, warts and all:

MH wrote:
> "As such, I don't care how messy the patch is, or how many other apps it
> breaks, I'd like to take a look at it."

As such, giving Ove a hard time for the ungainly patch seems a bit unfair,
although I presume this is only a jest.

Kind of reminds me of several months ago when Ove pointed out his original
rpcrt4 patches to me....

*evil laughter*

stay tuned for cab patches... looks like you guys have been hard at work while
I've been galavanting about the country :)

--
"We must stop thinking of the individual and start
thinking about what is best for society."

gmt

P.S.: I'm baa-aack!