bridge winelib app and linux app

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Sat Jul 12 13:35:23 CDT 2003

What you could do is use SHM segments between the winelib app and
Audacity. Otherwise, normal IPC will do - they are essentially two
different programs, so you have to figure out how to route the audio
between them. Sharing the bufferpool memory and swapping addresses via
RPC would seem to be the best way forward - one RPC mechanism you might
want to use is DBUS (see freedesktop.org).