Progress bar painting fix

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Thu Jul 17 17:03:33 CDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003, Mike McCormack wrote:

> It might not be Cool (TM) but that seems to be the way it works :)
>
> There is a percentage of install in the middle of the progress bar that
> doesn't get painted without this fix. Any ideas how we know which bit to
> invalidate if there's a number written in the middle of the progress bar?

You mean, there is a number written in the progress bar by the app?
And if so, that does not get updated, correct? Hmmm...
Can you please take a few minutes to explain what the problem is and
why this is the only fix possible?

> It introduces no additional flicker that I can see, in any progress bar.

You may have a fast machine. I can see some flicker even with the
current code :)

--
Dimi.