Question about Own generated winelib dll using winedump

dd jj xmen21cn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 17:12:08 CDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I followed instructions from winedump/README:

./pingdll_install <wine-path>
cd <wine-path>
autoconf
./configure
make depend && make
make install

But didn't execute the last command make install, (It seems I crashed WINE after that)
I still get my own generated winelib dll - ping.dll.so :)
But when I try to run my application, it shows the error:

err:module:imort_dll No implementation for pingdll.dll._quicktest at 4 imported from C:\ping\ping_slave.exe, setting to Oxdeadbeef.

The window native dll works fine under wine, but now it seems I didn't generate the winelib dll corretly? or any trick to make it work? Do I must run make install... ?

Thanks a lot!

-Lechun