Sync(20): ntdll/tests/rtlstr.c

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 19 11:29:41 CDT 2003

Hi,

> Actually there is a native winternl.h that defines these. You may
> need
> to upgrade your headers.

I'm aware of that, but it doesn't come by default with visual
studio.net enterprise edition. I don't see why we should require a
ddk download in order to compile the tests- IMO they should work out
of the box with a standard install of the tools.

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com