SMP on RedHat 9

Vitaliy Margolen wine-devel at kievinfo.com
Sun Jul 20 01:03:50 CDT 2003

Thanks for an offer. I fixed it by getting a new computer ;-) It was an old beast any
way. And badly needed to be replaced.

But this is something I would like to fix, as soon as I'll have some time.

Running TheBat! under debugger I found that one thread was crashing somewhere in
glibc "read" while being suspended. I'm not sure how it gotten there. Back trace
shows that "read" eventually being called from SIG_USR1 handler which is used by WINE
for suspending threads. BTW does any one knows why this happens?