which of these should I work on?

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 19:01:16 CDT 2003

--- Mike Hearn <mike at theoretic.com> wrote:

> WINE
> > > calc.exe that comes with M$ windows works well with Wine. Why should it
> be
> > > rewrited ?
> >
> > A lot of other MS DLLs work just fine with Wine, why would we rewrite
> those?
>
> Hmm, well because we need to rewrite DLLs in order to run applications.
> I've yet to see an app that needs calc.exe ...... but I think we've been
> round this one before dimi ;)

I have yet to see an app that needs winmine.exe but yet we still have the
clone of it..... It would be an interesting project for anyone who wants to
get familiar with wine programming and patch submitting, and plus that way
people that dont have windows and dont want to snake calc.exe from someone
else's windows dont have to..

Just my 2¢

=====
--