How to compiling spec file and source file to generate a wine dll

dd jj xmen21cn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 17:56:01 CDT 2003

Hello

Finally I found the HOW-TO winelib which gives me a pretty useful example in it:

2. a Windows executable with WineLib DLL...

During the compile process, a command like
    winebuild -fPIC -o winedll.spec.c -spec winedll.spec
will be executed to create the file winedll.spec.c from information in
the file winedll.spec. The file winedll.spec.c and winedll.c are
compiled into object files and used to create the shared library.

My question is How to generate winedll.dll.so from winedll.spec.c and winedll.c
and other source file like winedll.h if needed..

I am wondering whether someone can give me a detailed implementation command about this:

It should something like "gcc -shared -Wl, -Bsymbolic -o ...

or use winebuild directly..

Thanks