API tracking and documentation

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Sun Jul 27 17:34:06 CDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Steven Edwards wrote:
[...]
> The ReactOS project is interested in making a change to WINE the
> function commented that would make API tracking a little nicer. We
> have implemented a web page like the mono project has that shows the
> implemented and unimplemented functions in the API. Will the WINE
> project accept patches to the comments to support this type of
> tracking system? It would be nice because you guys could implement the
> same thing on your website. If the answer is no it is REALLY going to
> be a PITA for us to diff our sources to yours for every function.
>
> Please take a momenet to look at the site and how it works.
> http://reactos.wox.org/index.php?page=apistatus

Patrik Stridvall wrote some code in winapicheck that makes it quite
simple to do something relatively similar to the above. What's best, no
new information is needed in the Wine sources. Check the following page
for more details:

http://fgouget.free.fr/wine/winapi_stats-en.shtml

--
Francois Gouget