Profiling wine

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Jul 29 05:43:54 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-07-29 at 03:47, Jeremy White wrote:
> But if you look through the archives (I think Mike mailed it in),
> you should find it.

Yup, found it, but looking through the code it seems Mikes initial
evaluation (i missed bits and it doesn't work) is accurate. Is Charles
around? If so it'd be good to get this patch into WineHQ, more and more
bugs these days seem to be along the lines of "wine is too slow". I also
have some questions, like what exactly WINE_NO_PROFILE does (it's
defined to nothing....)

thanks -mike

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>