Unhandled exception (wine-20030709)

Magnus Solvang magnus at solvang.net
Wed Jul 30 05:13:47 CDT 2003

Quoting Mike Hearn (mike at theoretic.com):
| Looks like an NPTL problem, I'd avoid using testing series kernels
| unless you know what you're doing WRT threading technologies, otherwise
| it's going to be a world of pain......

Thank you, Mike! I checked my config.log, and it was indeed compiled
--with-nptl (I just used ./tools/wineinstall the first time).

Using just ./configure -C --prefix=/usr/local, and then starting
./tools/wineinstall worked like a charm. notepad.exe started
fine now. :)

"make depend && make" crashed on audio.c, though. Only wineinstall
made it through.

- M