[dmusic-01] some stubs implementation

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 1 15:13:05 CDT 2003

It wont work, since some binaries can be linked to dmusic.dll at load
=> the binary wont even be loaded.

> > Else, anyone know how to force an application to not use dmusic
> (saying that
> > it's not supported) ?
> Sure, just go into /usr/lib/wine and delete or rename dm*.dll.so :)

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.