Status page update #1

Tom twickline at skybest.com
Mon Jun 2 08:30:05 CDT 2003

Hello,

I am working on another Status page update and here
is a list of Component's that currently dont have a primary
worker asighned. If you are a worker on any of these Component's
can you let me know and I will add you in as the worker.

Also if you are aware of a Status % work done on any of  these
can you let me know.

I am aware that some Component's are not being worked on at all
times... I would just like to get all workers in place.

Also if your listed as a worker and your not the current worker or don't
plan to work on a Component in the future I will remove you if you wish.

Thanks

Tom

-----------------

Wine Status - Core : http://www.winehq.org/?page=status_wine

Registry handling
X11 display/window driver
Clipboard handling
Standard Windows Controls
VxDs
CPU emulation
Multi-user support
Initial registry contents
Initial directory structure
Initial INI files

Wine Status DLL's : http://www.winehq.org/?page=status_dlls

comdlg32: Common Dialogs
riched32: Rich Text Control
tapi32: Telephony API (TAPI)
rasapi32: Dial-Up Networking (DUN) and Remote Access Service (RAS)
quartz: DirectShow core
wing: WinG 16-bit game library
olecli32: OLE client library
olesvr32: OLE server library
oledlg: OLE user interface
odbc32: ODBC Database Manager
wnaspi32: Advanced SCSI Peripheral Interface