Add root drive mapping to default config file

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 04:59:05 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jun 03, 2003 at 10:29:52AM +0100, Mike Hearn wrote:
> Oooh, here's an idea - how about if when you ran wine from an area of
> disk that wouldn't normally be mapped, it creates a temporary "ghost"
> mapping that doesn't appear in the config file but only for itself and
> child processes? It takes precedance...

Well, what about grafting brains on Wine users instead ?

But well, I would prefer to change the error message to be even more
verbose... What about putting a nice URL in it pointing to a page where they
could read all about drive configuration in Wine ?

Because mapping '/' by default is plain ugly in my opinion... It's like
shipping some server application with a default blank password :-)

       Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/