Add root drive mapping to default config file

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 05:33:49 CDT 2003

> That would work too. But it's just a general pain in the ass even when
> you know exactly what is going on anyway, it's not like Wine is already
> too convenient to use or anything.

No, but if they users get this error, it means that they did not configure
Wine properly... So that we are only hiding the problem anyway.

What makes you sure that they will have set a fake C drive properly or
created the sub-directories and all that stuff ?

> Can't agree, I'm not seeing the security problem here.

Me neither. Just stupid default values :-)

      Lionel

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/