Major FUD (was Re: Add root drive mapping to default config file)

Lionel Ulmer lionel.ulmer at free.fr
Tue Jun 3 15:57:52 CDT 2003

> I see mapping a drive to `/' as `proper' configuration.  (i.e. If Wine is
> meant to integrate apps to the Unix environment, it shold be able to see
> the full Unix environment.)

Ah, there is where my opinion diverges the most from most of the people here
(and why I advocate a lot for the Desktop option).

I do *NOT* want to have my Windows and my Linux stuff to mix together. So I
always use Dekstop mode and I have clearly delimited Windows drives for
Wine.

       Lionel (who wonders if he's the only one in this case :-) )

--
		 Lionel Ulmer - http://www.bbrox.org/