Congratulations - wine works fine

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Jun 4 10:47:57 CDT 2003

I'd just like to chip in and say thanks to all the developers here for
their hard work - if it weren't for you guys, I'd have been unable to
use Linux this year at my current workplace at all!

Yeah, I've done (am doing) my bit too, but it's small in comparison. So
a big thanks to all here.

 *group hug* :)

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>