glext missing

Saulius Krasuckas Saulius.Krasuckas at elst.vtu.lt
Thu Jun 5 15:48:15 CDT 2003

> Oops - Looks like a check got missed. Change the top of device.c to add:
>
> #ifdef HAVE_GL_GLEXT_H        <--- Add this
> #include <GL/glext.h>
> #endif                        <---- and this
> #include <GL/glxext.h>

  doesn't work for me.

> Note the #include <GL/glxext.h> may need to go inside the #ifdef.

  that one doesn't work either.

> Apologies for these problems... We will sort them out asap. Can you
> please let me know if this helps, and whether the glxext needs to be
> inside the #ifdef as well

  it does not help me here (in my box). BTW: my ./configure said:

checking GL/gl.h usability... yes
checking GL/gl.h presence... yes
checking for GL/gl.h... yes
checking GL/glx.h usability... yes
checking GL/glx.h presence... yes
checking for GL/glx.h... yes
checking for GL/glext.h... yes
checking for up-to-date OpenGL version... yes
checking for glXCreateContext in -lGL... yes
checking for glXGetProcAddressARB in -lGL... yes
checking for OpenGL extension functions prototypes... yes
checking for gluLookAt in -lGLU... yes

  and i didn't see any "glxext" string here :-/. is it OK?