Wineconf??

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Fri Jun 6 08:42:58 CDT 2003

Jeremy White wrote:

> You've hit the nub of it.  Someone needs to step up and organize it;

That's where I'm at a tough spot.

On the one hand I really want it to be somewhere that is reasonable for
me to get to. The US are DAMN expensive to travel to from where I am.

On the other hand, noone from France or Germany seems to be taking the
initiative.

Normally, I would take the initiative myself, only I'm afraid the places
I can organize wouldn't rank too much higher than Liberia. Leaving the
political discussion out of it, this would mean that the conference
would be meaningless. So all I am left with is pleading someone else to
take the initiative.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh