Mike Hearn m.hearn at
Fri Jun 6 08:36:38 CDT 2003

> Holding it somewhere near one of the Bay Area, Switzerland, Minnesota,
> or some exotic place Alexandre wants to travel to will increase the
> likelihood that he will be there.

If it'd be in August then I'd vote for Switzerland. It's pretty close to
France/Germany, not too far away from England, it's "neutral" in that I
think everybody would have to do at least some travelling to get there,
and more to the point I have been intending to travel throughout
August/September and was going to pass through Switzerland at some

So, I think that'd be a good place to hold it :) Still, Switzerland is
quite an expensive country, that may make it too dear for many :(

Mike Hearn <m.hearn at>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center