[dx52] fix AddDirtyRect

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Fri Jun 6 12:42:17 CDT 2003

Ofcourse I tried to fix the internal function, wasn't fully awake when I wrote
this mail ;)

With your improved patch the game works too. Mafia itself works fine as long
as w-buffering is disabled in the game's setup program else the game looks
horrible (lots of texture problems, depth problems ..). The other smaller
problems less are not d3d8 related I think. When trying to quit the game or
the tutorial it launches winedbg...

Try the Mafia demo too ;)

Thanks,
Roderick