Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Fri Jun 6 19:36:36 CDT 2003

On Friday 06 June 2003 05:58 pm, Bill Medland wrote:
> I wish it were possible.  However from what I remember from previous
> discussions, wine has to be the main ELF executable.  That's why I need a
> client-server setup to allow PHP under Apache to be able to talk to a
> Windows exe running under wine.

I think there were some experimental/kludgy patches for this originating from
the .NET-for-UNIX project (for the life of me I cannot think of their name,
and it's impossible to search for ".net").

"A just security to property is not afforded by that government,
under which unequal taxes oppress one species of property and
reward another species." --James Madison