Max Payne(Games compatibility list [20030607])

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sat Jun 7 15:10:01 CDT 2003

Could users that have MaxPayne working report their graphic card
hard/software ?

It makes the system hang for me using an ATI Radeon,with Xfree driver
since 4.3.0 isnt supported by ATI.

 --- Roderick Colenbrander <thunderbird2k at> a écrit :
> Hi,
> Two of the titles on the list are reported to work now (atleast by
> Raphael and
> the other d3d8 guys). It are GTA3 and MaxPayne. The installers can be
> tricky
> to get working sometimes...
> Regards,
> Roderick

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :