Getting game X to work under wine

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sat Jun 7 21:17:14 CDT 2003

 --- Stephen Pedrosa Eilert <spedrosa at> a écrit : >
> Just a quick question. Lets suppose theres a game that currently does
> not
> work under wine, and I wanted to correct the problem. But, given the
> recent flurry of commits, should I try to fix it by myself? Or is it
> better to wait a little more for the code to stabilize?
Hi, open a bug into

Be sure to have a look on games metabug #1434 before.

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :