Wineconsole init

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at
Sun Jun 8 08:13:15 CDT 2003

its in text format, fails the same way if I remove all html content.

 --- Eric Pouech <pouech-eric at> a écrit :
> > [syl at snoop wine]$ patch -p0 <~/0093.html
> is the patch format html or text...
> if the former, then it'll likely fail
> A+
> --
> Eric Pouech

Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net)
ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.

Yahoo! Mail :