Half Life problems

Alex Pasadyn ajp at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jun 9 12:52:46 CDT 2003

Mathew McBride wrote:

> fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA ((nil),0x00000000), stub
>     flags=
> fixme:system:ChangeDisplaySettingsA    devmode=NULL (return to default
> mode)

You are showing ChangeDisplaySettings as a stub, but a while ago I
submitted a patch implementing ChangeDisplaySettings and
EnumDisplaySettings.  Half-Life was one of the applications I used to
test, and it should do something sensible even if you have XVidMode
disabled in the config file.

Which version of Wine are you running?  I do not believe those fixme
lines are present in the current one.

Cheers,
-ajp