new compile problem - curses.c:790: conflicting types for `WCCURSES_InitBackend'

hatky hatkyinc at
Fri Jun 13 20:14:25 CDT 2003

I was updating the cvs after the last commit rain from
alexander and it does not compile to be sure I removed
the tree and checked it out again and I still get the

gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -gstabs+ -Wpointer-arith
-g -O2 -o curses.o curses.c
curses.c:790: conflicting types for
winecon_private.h:96: previous declaration of
make[2]: *** [curses.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
make[1]: *** [wineconsole] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
make: *** [programs] Error 2

I did not notice anyone else asking about this so I
wonder it this is some version of a package I have....
I have mandrake9.1 with the latest updates...

It is a completly clean tree (just checked out fully),

Do you Yahoo!?