GL under the render window

Chris Seddon seddon at vicioussoftware.com
Wed Jun 18 09:14:41 CDT 2003

I'm writing a 3d modelling/animation package and although I'm not writing a
native port for linux I test the software with Wine for compatibility. I've
recently wrote the OpenGL initialization code and noticed that when
primitives are drawn, their actually drawn undernieth the rendering window.

I'm running the latest (May 8) build of Wine with Red Hat 8/Gnome (both
stock versions). When I call CreateWindow I use the static control as for
the rendering window itself. Can you guys give me any tips on getting this
working so all the data is rendered in the rendering window as opposed to
the main program window.

Thanks!

Chris

President/Programmer