lostwages/ include/wwn.php templates/en/contri ...

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Wed Jun 18 12:34:50 CDT 2003

Hm.. spelling fixes in WWN.  Not sure I like that idea.

A lot of these are spelling fixes in quoted remarks.  I have
a long standing policy of not editing spelling mistakes.
Unless it's a grammatical error so bad that it makes reading
it unbearable, I don't touch it.  (I can probably count the
number of times I've done that on one hand.) I even question
markup sometimes - lest some moron flames me later for taking
their quote out of context.

Of course, I'm lazy.  If I started spellchecking it probably
wouldn't last long anyway.

PS.  Anyone notice the interviews on WWN?  Anyone have any
comments or suggestions for improving them?  Any particular
people I need to interview that I'm forgetting?  (I do have
some in various stages of preparation, and a list of people
I need to include.)  I'll save Alexandre for last.

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom
vincentb at coppercolorado.com